Don't be shy! Try out one of these methods to get in touch with a match:
- Send a Smile as a greeting or simply to express your interest. To do this, simply click on the “Send Smile” button next to the profile information of your match.
- Send the 5 questions. Stage 1 of the Steps of Communication. Select five questions from a list of over 50 by clicking on the “Get acquainted…Send 5 questions” button. This is a great way to get to know someone and can form the basis of a great conversation! Your match will be able to select their answer from a list, or even write their own custom response.
- Compare “Likes & Dislikes”. Stage 2. Discover which characteristics and habits the other looks for in a long-term relationship and which characteristics are a definite “no-go”! Once you’ve sent yours, your match can send theirs. You can compare Likes and Dislikes after completing Stage 1 (Send 5 questions).
- Ask your own questions. Stage 3. Send your match 3 personalised text questions to exchange opinions and thoughts on topics that matter to you. This will allow you to acquire a deeper insight into the feelings and thoughts of your match, and to see if you share the same values. Both questions and answers will allow you to get to know each other on a more personal level! You can ask your own questions
- Send a message. Send your match a personalised text message. You can actually do this at any time, should you wish to bypass the 5 questions and jump straight into a conversation! This is a perfect way to introduce yourself to your match and tell them a little about yourself. It’s also a great way to find out more about your match. And, most importantly, this could be where your relationship starts!
Important: for security reasons, you will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity. You may wish to save drafts every so often. If you think the message is going to take longer than 30 minutes to complete, you may wish to write it in a text document and then copy and paste it into the message field.
Users with a basic account will only be able to send "Smiles" or "Five Questions". Please be aware that some members in your matches may not be Premium members yet and you might therefore not receive a personalised text message back.