Are you experiencing difficulties logging into your account? Do you receive error messages, for example, "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR 107" or "Page cannot be displayed"?
Here are a few tips to solve these issues:
- Make sure that you are logging into the correct website by checking the URL for the domain ".com.au".
- Submit the correct password or request a new one here.
- You may have made a typo in your email address upon registration. Check if you received any emails following your registration. If not, please get in contact with our Customer Care team.
- Use the newest version of your web browser.
- Delete the cache and cookies in your web browser.
If none of the above helps, please reach out to our Customer Care team.